- Shoulder to cry on
-They let me vent, but they tell me when I am obsessing over something and “seriously need to chill”. By doing so, they let me work things through in a much healthier way, and I end up much better off. They always help me to see that the glass is always half full, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
- To drink a little too much with (of course, if you’re 21) and dance on the tables in public..yes in public.
– My friends are always the first on the dance floor, and the last to leave. We do not care what anybody thinks, and of course we love to make a fool of ourselves.
- To try on an insane amount of outfits with before you pick the absolutely perfect one for a night out on the town!
-I have this problem where I NEED to try on every piece of clothing in my closet, but each of my friends will be there, saying yes, no or maybe, to each and every one, until I feel ready for a night out.
4. Talk about boys with/ cry over boys/ scream over boys
-Every single one of us has been through a terrible heartbreak, but no matter what, we have always been there to pick up the pieces. We love each other that much.
- Watch TV series/ netflix for days
Breaking Bad. Gossip Girl. OC. One Tree Hill. You name it, we watched it.
- To sleep in the same bed, cuddle, and not think anything of it
-Even though I snore a lot and I hog the blankets, they still let me cuddle when I am feeling lonely and just want some company. Thats love right there.
- Facebook and Instagram “stalk” crushes
-We know every one of our passwords and we all go on the same page and stalk the same people. I am not sure if it is a good idea that I am putting this on here for all of you to see, but don’t deny it, we all do it. We go full blown hacker when we want to find something out.
- To be honest no matter what
-Even though the truth may hurt, we all tell each and every one of each other the truth, and we aren’t scared to hear it. We know that at the end of the day, thats all that really matters, and we care enough about one another to coach each other through the struggles that we call “everyday life”
- “Okay don’t judge me but…” They never will
– We know everything about each other, and we have never once judged each other for it. We never hesitate to speak out and let the others know what happened, because we know that each and every one of us will take it to our graves.
- “SOS” There before you finish the text
-Whether it is something totally serious like getting out of an awkward or scary encounter, or something silly like picking out a “first date outfit”, my best friends will always jump to help, and be by my side before I know it.
- Talk in accents with
-Seriously, all we do is talk in an accent. British, southern, you name it. We know it. Sometimes in public we like to see how far we can go until someone notices that we are very American, and have zero accent.